Vape batteries are very different from the batteries you use in your headlight or TV remote, and it’s important to know how to take care of them. You certainly don’t want your expensive device going up in smoke – or worse!
Here are some tips for safe battery use:
- Use the right batteries – When choosing batteries, make sure you select the ones that are right for your specific device. Don’t mix and match – they all have specific uses. Ask us at Vaper’s Corner if you’re unsure which battery to use.
- Use a battery case – The worst thing you can do is throw your batteries in a pocket or bag when not in use, so be safe and get yourself a battery case.
- Watch out for knock-offs – Counterfeit batteries are unfortunately a thing, so always buy batteries from reputable vendors.
- Use a dedicated charger – It’s always safest to use a dedicated battery charger.
- Don’t leave charging batteries attended – Always keep an eye on your charging batteries.
- Prolong the life of your batteries – If possible, try to not completely drain your batteries — this will prolong their life and the number of charges you get out of them.
- Avoid extreme temperatures – Store your batteries in a cool place away from sunlight.
- Replace old batteries – Try to replace your batteries every six months to a year.
- Recycle old batteries – Recycle your old batteries instead of throwing them away.
Takeaway When investing in a vaping device, it’s always good to invest in the right accessories at the same time. Your experience will be better, and your device will last longer if it’s paired with the appropriate accessories. Why not head on over to Vaper’s Corner and check out our accessories.