Are you looking to get into vaping, but are a little put off by the prices of some of the devices? Or maybe you’re just wanting to try it out without an initial cash outlay in case it’s not really for you? A disposable vape is just the thing for those testing the vaping waters, or looking for a no-fuss way to enjoy their favourite vape flavours.
So what is a disposable vape, and why should I try one (or many)?
Over the last few years, disposable vapes have become more and more popular, not only for those transitioning to the vaping world, but also for more experienced users who like their user-friendly, compact design. They’re small and convenient to carry, allow you to try out different flavours, and won’t cost an arm and a leg to replace if you lose them or they break.
On the plus side
- One of the attractions of disposable vapes is their simplicity. They’re draw-activated, so all you do to access your flavour is inhale. There are no buttons, lighters or screens to complicate matters.
- They’re also cost effective – so much more so than buying a pack of traditional cigarettes.
- Keeping with the simplicity theme, there’s also no battery to charge, so when your device reaches the end of its life, simply dispose of it safely and replace it with a new one.
- The world is your oyster when it comes to trying out new flavours. There are literally hundreds to choose from, so you can try them all until you find your favourite.
- Disposables are great for beginners, requiring practically no experience to use, and no need for any maintenance.
- They’re small enough to fit in your palm, pocket, or bag.
- They’re also economical. The number of puffs obviously varies by user and by brand, but most will provide between 500 and 600 puffs.
- There’s no need for any assembly or charging. The kit is prefilled with e-liquid and fully charged, so it’s ready for use straight out of the box.
How do I know when it’s time to replace a disposable vape?
When the device is empty, it will stop producing vapour, which means that it’s time to buy a new one.